SAFE HANDLING – MAXIMUM STORAGE – EASY ACCESS – EASY INVENTORY – REDUCE BACK INJURIES – EFFICIENCY
QUALITY & SAFETY
Technical regulations in health and safety field are described in the “machine regulation 2006/42/CE and the ones du to lifting operations”
Carousels are submitted to self-certification with evaluation procedure and internal controls. However, a certification procedure in ongoing to obtain the “CE MACHINE TYPE” for repetitive types – this would guarantee in advance the perfect conformity and will be delivered by an external office.
Main regulations used
- NF EN 12100 – Main design principles.
- NF EN 13849 – Safety Command systems
- NF EN 13857 – Safety distances
- NF EN 60204 – Electrical equipment of the machines
- DIRECTIVE 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility.
In a few words : :
FULL CHAIN PROTECTION – ENGINE BRAKE AS STANDARD – QUICK BRAKE AS STANDARD – STEEL WHEELS – ERGONOMIC LOCKING – KEY LOCKING/UNLOCKING SYSTEMS – …